Love the one on the left with the red background and the copywriting you did with the tag line "Darkness Endures in 2011" Nice touch. Also the image that is memorable with his glass slides of each victim. I like the other one with the white background as well but not sure I like where you've place the 2011 at the bottom. It's in line with the Showtime logo but I think I might just remove it on this one. It would have more of a visual impact.
Love the one on the left with the red background and the copywriting you did with the tag line "Darkness Endures in 2011" Nice touch. Also the image that is memorable with his glass slides of each victim. I like the other one with the white background as well but not sure I like where you've place the 2011 at the bottom. It's in line with the Showtime logo but I think I might just remove it on this one. It would have more of a visual impact.
ReplyDelete